Saturday, 25 October 2014

In the beginning....

First an acknowledgment...... At work recently someone suggested I started a blog, they said my Facebook was so interesting to read they would read my blog, so i hope that happens in the future.... and if I have kept it up then i'd like to thank her as well.

Little introduction on me.  My name is Donna, i'm 30 years old and I live in Suffolk, UK.  I live with my partner, 2 children, our dog, our fish and the 2 rabbits. I work as an insurance consultant for a large motor insurance company, and spend most of the spare time I have skiing, horse riding or going to the gym.




Today

Today was a slow day this is a very rare occurrence for me.  It is a Saturday, usually I would be up at 7.30 am and off to the dry slope in Ipswich for some ski practice, and then wait about for Stella's training after.  Then in the afternoon, I would go riding.... not this weekend.

Firstly, I slept till about 10 am, then had a nice breakfast, went into town did a little bit of shopping.  Then watched movies at home.  I'm not gonna lie, I feel like its been too much of a lazy day.  I'm planning on setting my alarm early for tomorrow and going to go for a run before breakfast (weather permitting). The only thing i have really done is started work on my book I planning on writing, I've written a plan for 2 books, and the first page of my fiction novel.  It will probably take me forever, but it will get there.  Once I've written it i will upload it to kindle see how it gets on.  The other book i need to do research for as it will be a guide for people to use.

This evening i'm sat here alone, the youngest is in bed.  so I thought I would make a start on this, see where is goes.   Adam and Stella have gone off to a car show tonight, its too cold for me.  Yes my love is in the mountains where the snow is, but standing in a car park selling stickers is not my cup of tea.

That pretty much it for today.... i'm sure tomorrow will be back to normal and totally manic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment